The weather has finally been playing nice for us and we've been trying to make the most of it. On Sunday, we started applying the house wrap on the cabin and this morning we got the last piece stapled and taped into place.
Just after lunch time we then decided to tackle the doors. Well, thanks to the guidance I've been getting from the Lord throughout this build, the doors we bought slipped right into place without a hitch. I just needed to use a couple of shims to level out the corners and the doors screwed right into place within the door frames we constructed. Within the hour, the doors were done.
The next step now is to get the soffits and facias installed under the eaves. Once those are done, the cottage will be sealed up, safe from the weather, and we can get started on the insulating. The weather is supposed to remain nice and mild until the weekend, so we should have no trouble getting the outside sealed up before the snow starts to fly. Then, I can get the skirting around the RV done.